Saturday, July 4, 2009

My flowers and some before shots of the furniture we are working on for the cabin

Thought I would show some shots of my gardens - all this rain has certainly helped with the gardens - flowers are gorgeous if I do say so myself.


These two hosta's are over ten years old - not sure if you can see in the photo but easy six feet wide. My favorite plant in our garden.


Daisy - I love how "imperfect" it is.





Here is a better shot of the hosta I love.


Endless summer hydrangea starting to bloom - they are my favorite flower


Roses growing on the wall of the garage.


More climbing roses


These photos are not in order - here is hubs spraying the chairs


Did not get a good before shot of the dresser I garbage picked- here are the drawers from it - they were really ugly with the worst handles I had ever seen.


Here is another beauty - once again garbage picked during big item pick up - wait to see what it looks like now - stunning - the brown on the table is mould - YUK - but we knew it had potential and I loved the look of the table.



A shot of some of the chairs - they were either garbage picked or from garage sales.

Hubs and I have been busy this week painting all our furniture for our little cabin up north - the final coat of clear is drying right now....
Tomorrow we are loading everything into the trailer to bring up to the cabin - I can't wait to show you what they look like now.

No comments: