Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy 2009!

Well another year finished and a New Year starting.

Was not particularly happy with 2008 but can chalk it up to life lessons and personal growth.

Looking forward to starting fresh - a chance to make some changes......Do have a few hurdles to jump through with regards to my Mom's health next week and not looking forward to a negative outcome, but if it is....will have to deal with it then.

Spent the night north with the family and a low key New Years - even if we did go to bed @ 3am.

Mom-in-law made home made perogies for our first dinner of 09! Yummy - I was a good girl and only had four - was hard to resist going back for more - the butter an onions are my favorite.

Chris brought up his favorite girl for the weekend and took her for her first snowmobile ride - came back with red cheeks and cold toes but thinking she enjoyed herself!!

All last week hubs and middle son spent ever night out in the garage working on his snowmobile. It is all done and wow does it zip along.

So far for 09 I have been tired - went to bed @ 3am - up at 10 and look at me - 7pm and cant keep my eyes open..... Yikes

No comments: