Saturday, February 28, 2009

Hurray figured it out

I love this look for a covered patio - truly gorgeous - going to go with something similar - in a way less fashion but this is it - and will put in a ceiling fan......oh how decadent - well that is the plan until I price them out....


Oh how I love this space - just the over all "feel" of it. Can you imagine having as your basement




check out the detail and craftsmanship of the woodwork / trim work and how they have covered the support pole
Check out this bar - I wonder if that is wallpaper or real brick? Check out the detail of trim...



I love love love this room.....




Here it is - the inspiration photo....




I hate blog posts that send me somewhere to find the photo - was determined to show it here for your viewing pleasure....
All photos are of a space created by a husband and wife team - he is the designer and she is the designer - truly talented couple.... http://brookegiannetti.typepad.com/












1 comment:

Moe said...

I'd say call me when it's done, but you know I'll be there to help when or if you need me. Actually, I just want to be there to count how many times your honey loses his side cutters! And to see how often he pulls out a tube of caulking!

On a completely different note... You started your blog in 2007. I started mine last month I think it was. My posts have already outnumbered yours.

Think you need to quit your job. It's getting in the way of your blog...