Sunday, February 1, 2009

no pretty pictures to look at

Was going to add a photo but realized I never uploaded them and hubs and the kids have headed off to Barrie to watch the snowmobile snow-cross and took my camera....

Updates for the week:

  • Finished Andrews room - hurray - well almost finished - walls need to be painted but that can wait until summer when they are at their grandparents.
  • Bought the vacuum I have been coveting - was on sale @ Canadian tire - hurray - was waiting for this day to arrive. IT is a Bissel pet hair lift off and it works just as all the reviews said it would - Pet hair will be vanished from my house......(that is unless I don't do it enough!) This vacuum is so much better than the Kirby that we have that is over 11 years old.
  • Have to get a baby shower gift for Nicole - baby shower is on Sunday!
  • Have to organize summer camp schedules - will be doing that this afternoon.
  • Went to Supperworks in Oakville and got 13 entrees done - hurray - currently have Greek Market Stew in the crockpot.
  • HAVE TO - MUST get laundry done today - kids have no clean clothes - I am bad.
  • Happy to have house to myself today - that rarely happens.
  • Have discovered the Loblaws superstore - I am in love - who knew you could go grocery shopping and come home with way cool magazine racks and cute kitchen dishes!
  • Kids are doing great in snowboard lessons - look like they actually know what they are doing.
  • Have decided snowmobiling is no longer for me and will be selling it - note to self: Call the damn doctor about my shoulder.
  • Have discovered my love of Mexican foods - it all started with a trip to Moe's for burritos - last night it was Mexicalla Rosa's - I paid 7.99 for a margarita - that is insane!!

Well I think that is about as much fun I can use to describe the past week - work was a rough one.....I am alone in the office this week.....

Deb

1 comment:

Moe said...

you're not very consistent in entering blogs chick. I do my best to ensure you have something to read every morning... I am not claiming that there's anything interesting to read, but IT'S SOMETHING! MAN... ENTERTAIN ME!!