Saturday, April 18, 2009

15 Random Complaints / Observations

  1. Why is it the second a floor is swept the dog shakes his fur all over the clean floor.
  2. Why is it the second a floor is mopped either Hubs or one of three boys will walk on it with shoes on?
  3. Why is it that I can never get the laundry finished? There is always more and more to do?
  4. Why is it that I picked today to clean the house while hubs is out for a motorcycle ride and just found out that tomorrow it is supposed to rain? Should have cleaned the house tomorrow??
  5. Why is it that I cant keep my room clean?
  6. Why is it that I expect my kids to keep their rooms clean? See item #5???
  7. Why is it that when I "go on a diet" or start watching what I eat I gain weight?
  8. Why is it that I check Facebook far too often when should be doing something else?
  9. Why is it that no one really updates their blogs on the weekend? Sometimes I want a diversion from doing my chores.
  10. Why is it that I cant get out of Costco without spending close to $300.00?
  11. Why is it that I say "I should be" too much when doing item #8 and #9.
  12. Why is it that I cant keep my "flylady routines" a routine?
  13. Why is it that I keep forgetting I am going on vacation in a few weeks? (I know I shouldn't complain about this one)
  14. Why is it that I make the "to-do" list far too long and too much for one day and then still suffer with item #11.
  15. Why is it that I am creating this list instead of cleaning my room? See item #5

No comments: