Friday, March 6, 2009

Andy has it all figured out.....



Andy came to me last night and told me "after a lot of thought i have decided I know what I want to do for a living when I grow up" my response - oh you have" "Yes mom, I want to be a chef and make cakes and blow sugar to make glass" "I want to open a bake shop like duff" I reply "oh Duff?" "yes mom - like it charm city cakes and have my own website and show - come and look at these cakes they have done" he proceeds to show me a webpage he is on http://www.charmcitycakes.com/


What a boy - made Al feel better that Duff is his hero and not a "typical pastry chef"


I wonder if he will follow through.....


he wants to make a cake this weekend - i think i am off to get new tips for icing....

1 comment:

Moe said...

I have always said there's nothing wrong with a man being in the kitchen. Brett loves to ice cakes and cupcakes - actually, he's happy when I give him a piping bag full of icing and a practice board. Maybe they can go into business together? Brett already has the easy bake oven!! YOU GO ANDY!