Friday, March 27, 2009

pet hair was driving me mental.....I have found a cure ....







Dog and cat hair driving you crazy like me - I highly highly recommend the furminator - I know it looks like nothing fantastic for the crazy price of it but I swear it works as well as the website says it does.
I am no longer swearing at the dog daily now it has improved our "relationship" because asking my dear yellow lab to stop shedding 56 lbs of dog hair a day is no different than asking the boys to stay out of the mud!!! and I can stop kicking myself for putting in dark brown flooring.....back to loving the dog and the dark floors....
Note - I have no affiliation to this company - just a happy customer!!

1 comment:

Moe said...

Two posts in one day? What's wrong with you? It's about time! I was getting tired of looking at Octomom every time I popped by your blog to see if you posted anything new.

I was thinking about getting a Furinator, but decided against it, as I'm going to get all the cats shaved for the summer.