Saturday, March 21, 2009

cuttlebug or cricut and zebra socks

Saturday night - quiet house.........loving the quiet house.....one more sleep before the noise makers come home....

Sitting on my favorite chair - watching celebrity apprentice getting angry at Tom - grrr the guy bugs me.....

sitting with my laptop surfing.....what am I surfing for.....

Cuttlebug - my bff wanted one until......I told her about the cricut.....

Found some pretty cool sites....

Cuttlebug challange cricut blog cricut bloggers

links to tons of cricut blogs


what does this have to do with Zebra socks..... nothing really - I want zebra socks.....and can't find them and when I turned on my computer tonight - that is what I wanted to surf......not paper cutting machines for my bff.

Happy birthday BFF - Love ya.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes indeed, in some moments I can reveal that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is quiet a suspect as you did in the decrease delivery of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=video convert master 8.0.1.18 ?
I noticed the axiom you have in the offing not used. Or you profit by the dreary methods of promotion of the resource. I take a week and do necheg